I ventured out into my neighbourhood today. Many things have changed since I've been gone. I took some pictures using my jizz-jar.
Click inside and we can walk through them.
1. It looks like the ol' Copper Penny is getting a new facade. I don't think that'll make it any more upscale.
2. This HDC place was supposed to open before I left (on September 7th). It still doesn't look very open, and really, why do I care anyway?
3. Applebees. Swiss Chalet meets the Apple Barrel. Meh.
4. NSLC in Bayers Lake is finally open! Only about an entire year behind schedule! Walk-in coolers get my thumbs up. Now if only they weren't under the thumb of a retarded union like the NSGEU...
5. Old Navy, baby, yeah! I will continue to ensure that children in developing countries have jobs by shopping here.
6. I couldn't zoom very well, but if you look in the background on the yellow building, you can see the logo of the once great Kartbahn. Hopefully it'll be open soon.